Hi Everyone! Unfortunately I am posting this a little later than I expected (I had a busy day), but I am so excited to be starting a new year. Some times new years goals can be taken as cliche, but this year I am committing to some specific goals that I can’t wait to share. As for me, work and school are at a slow point right now which is giving me time to think about the goals that I want to set for myself. I feel like goal setting is really important and starting small is the best way to accomplish your long-term goals. In deciding my goals, I have come up with a few that I am very excited about and can’t wait to share.
- I am starting a really great lifestyle regimen that I am going to begin sharing as well as fashion and beauty posts. I created these sections when I first created my site because I knew that eventually when I found what would work best, I would begin to share it in my blog. Now that I finally feel good about the regimen that I have created for myself, I am ready to post about it.
- I am definitely going to be posting at least 2-3 times a week. In the past couple of months, life got so busy and unfortunately blogging had to take the back burner. One of my goals this year is that I post 2-3 times a week regardless, so keep an eye out for my new posts.
- At some point within the next few months, I would like to start various Vlogs. This isn’t something that I would do all of the time but I would like to start including some Vlogs now and then.
- I am also going to start posting OOTD’s to my Instagram story throughout the week.
Some posts that you can look forward to within the next year are…
- A Bio Post- just to know a little more about me, nothing long 🙂
- An Everyday Hair Tutorial/ Makeup Tutorial
- Shopping Spree Posts
- Winter Essentials
- Posts about Lifestyle and Healthy Regimens
- My Favorite Ways to Start and End the Day
- Vacation Posts
- How to Stay Healthy While on Vacation
- Workout Essentials
…And many more!!
I can’t wait to share all of these new things and to see some of these goals come to life throughout the new year. I am also going to run a poll on Instagram for Feedback of things that you would like to see me post about. I would love to hear back to know what you would be interested in reading about!