Hi Everyone!! So since the holidays are coming up soon, today I am going to be writing about My Top Christmas/Holiday Gift Picks for the 2018 season. I am sure everybody goes through the “I have no idea what to get” phase, so hopefully this helps. I have included Ladies and Men and also some favorite stocking stuffers 🙂
Top 5 for Ladies
- Lululemon “The Align Pant”- These are the most comfortable leggings you will ever wear. They are 110% worth the price.
2. Quay Australia Sunnies- These sunglasses are so cute. They are one of my new favorite brands and of course one of my very favorite stores, Red Dress Boutique carries a whole bunch of them. Be sure to check out their website 🙂
3. Raw and Rebellious Jewelry- This is a super cute company that is becoming really popular. All of their necklaces are so unique and perfect for any occasion.
4. Bombay Gold Curling Wand- I personally use the Bombay Gold Curling Wand and I live by this. It is the best. It takes me about 20 minutes tops to curl my hair and it is very versatile when it comes to what kind of curls you want.
5. Naked Cherry Palette- This is Urban Decay’s newest Naked palette and all of the colors look literally gorgeous
Top 5 for Men
1. Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Sneakers- These are generally a great pair of sneakers, especially for guys who are athletic or like to run. They also serve as a great lifestyle sneaker as well so they are quite versatile. I got them for Gus, he already knows lol.
2. Automatic Blender Bottle- For any guys out there that like to drink protein shakes or any kind of blended drinks, this is perfect. It is battery operated and you just put all of the fixings in the bottle and go. When you are ready, you blend and it is ready to go wherever you are.
3. UGG slippers- What guy wouldn’t want a comfy pair of slippers? These are probably as comfy as it gets.
4. Xbox/Playstation Remote- I’m sure many of the guys out there are Xbox dudes, so this is always a staple gift.
5. North Face Quarter Zip- These North Face Quarter zips are awesome. They are great for either cool or cold weather and can be worn in so many different ways. They are currently on sale on Dick’s Sporting Goods website, so check it out fast.
1. Apple Watch- If you have read some of my previous posts, you know that I have talked about my Apple Watch and how much I love it. so this is definitely a great one.
2. Apple AirPods- The AirPods are like the next best thing when it comes to wireless headphones and everyone is talking about them, so they are sure to be a hit this year.
Top 5 Ladies Stocking Stuffers
1. Pop Socket
2. Beauty Blenders
3. Invisibobble Hair Ties
4. New Mug
5. Binge Watching Beauty Kit by Pottery Barn
Top 5 Men’s Stocking Stuffers
1. Pop Sockets
2. Expandable Back Scratcher
3. Sneaker Balls
4. Apple Watch Band
5. Shoot and Eat Sports Bowl
Thanks for reading and hope you guys enjoyed this post. I will have a few more posts that have to do with Christmas for the weeks to come so stay posted because I am super excited about them. 🙂